For the last 6 months, I have been working through an internal BP project for Online & Informal Learning team. To build a website showcasing their projects and services. Contrary to normal practices, I was asked to create visuals based on conversations not content. I found this challenging but not impossible. I had to accept that the initial design was going to have to change over time and evolve as the content became clear. I started with a basic site map, investigating all the possible pages of content being proposed and created a proof of concept. Once this was agreed, content started to fall into place. The ball was rolling and as pages increased the design changed and evolved.